We are looking for an Audit Senior to join the HBLA team. We are looking for someone with technical audit knowledge who is able to articulate and share their knowledge with clients and teammates. Someone who is capable of building rapport with our clients while leaving them feeling they are in strong competent hands. You must be organized and on point, managing your workload and demonstrate good communication. We will expect that you take an active and enthusiastic approach to your career and seek never-ending education. This person will be expected to be an inspirational team member and demonstrate leadership.
- Perform diversified accounting and auditing assignments.
- Establish a client working relationship and a thorough knowledge of client’s business.
- Review and assess the client’s internal controls, including risk assessments and reviews of risk areas.
- Reconcile sub-ledgers to general ledger account balances.
- Review and prepare work papers and supervises work to staff accountants.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Ensure all work is prepared in accordance with GAAP and Firm standards.
- Communicate progress of engagements, any problem areas and resolution recommendations to the client.
- Demonstrate competency in technical skills and work quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Possess or be working toward a certified public accountant (CPA) credential.
- 2+ years prior experience in public accounting and audit.
- Strong computer skills, proficiency in accounting software, Excel and Word.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills.
- Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task.
HBLA is a fabulous place to work with awesome teammates and clients. You will enjoy excellent benefits, flexibility, growth and fun camaraderie with the HBLA team.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to HBLACPAS@HBLA.com with a cover letter. Tell us about you!
Please note you must be legally authorized to work in the United States before applying. The firm is not able to offer visa sponsorship at this time.